WE WANT YOU!! Very busy retail food location is seeking crew members and shift leaders to join our team. We specialize in making our products fresh throughout the day and each one by hand. We are in a high volume location, and are looking for the right person to take our business to the next level! If you think you meet the criteria below, and are ready to take on the challenge, please contact us to get started!
- Organized and able to handle food products and receive deliveries.
- Excellent Guest Service standards and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume environment
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employees
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional polished appearance
- Food Handlers Certificate is a Plus +
Scope of Store Operations:
1.) Prepare all freshly made products in the proper guidelines, enforcing our brand standards.
2.) Maintain appropriate product levels to satisfy consumer demand.
3.) Observe crew members and coach/counsel them on proper procedures.
4.) Assist crew members in production of product, cleaning, organization, etc.
5.) Follow all Sanitation, Food Safety, and Brand procedures and standards.
6.) Serve our guests in a cheerful and pleasant manner, and encourage crew members to do the same.
7.) Prepare Schedules, Employee Counseling Materials, perform Inventory, Food Orders, etc.
8.) Effectively communicate with your crew.
9.) Effectively communicate with the General Manager.
10.) Work during Peak Periods - Nights, Holidays, Weekends.
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality. Must have dependable transportation available and be able to be readily contacted by phone. Must comply with state and federal age restrictions regulations regarding operations of equipment in the store.